Terms Used Throughout The Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AMZ DUDES, 38 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 1EN.
Service refers to the AMZ DUDES solutions.
Website refers to AMZ DUDES, owner of https://amzdudes.com/
You is referred to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal organization on whose behalf that person is acting.
Personal Data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual.
Device refers to any device that can access the Service, including computers, mobile phones, and digital tablets.
Cookies features are little text files stored on your computer, mobile device, or other device and which can, among other things, keep track of your browsing history.
Country refers to: Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
What Type Of Data We Collect From You?
Only when you log in to our site or fill out one of our form fields will we gather any information that could be used to contact or identify you. Such information includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Records of Activity:
When you use the Service, we will automatically gather your log data.
Our servers collect information typically supplied by a visitor’s web browser when they visit our site. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the dates and times of your visits, the sites you viewed, and the amount of time spent on those pages are all examples of data that could be collected and analyzed.
Device data, such as the type of computer or mobile phone, may also be recorded. Device settings, geo-location information, and unique identifiers may also be included in this data. Your device and software configurations may affect the information we collect. If you want to know what data we can collect from your device or app, you can look at the respective privacy policies.
What Do We Do With Your Data?
Among the many applications for the information we collect are the following:
- Build, maintain, and improve our company’s online identity.
- Improve, refine, and expand our web visibility by learning more about our site visitors’ demographics and online habits so that we can tailor our advertising to reach them.
- Learn from your website activity so that we can enhance our service to better meet the needs of our intended audience.
- Develop original products, functions, and features to enrich the site’s functionality for visitors.
- We may contact you either directly or through a third party in order to: (a)provide customer service (including but not limited to responding to your inquiries), (b)keep you apprised of updates to the website, (c)provide information (including but not limited to)and (d)promote our business.
- We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- Contact you by email to inform you about our latest products and services, hold contests, and send you newsletters.
- Identifying and blocking fraudulent use of our service.
- With Your permission, we may share Your information for any other reason.
When Do We Retain, Transfer and Delete Your Data?
The duration of time that we store your personal data is limited to what is required to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We will retain your data to the extent required by the UK law, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our legal agreements and policies, we will retain and utilize Your Personal Data.
Processing of your information, including Personal Data, may take place anywhere the Company or its agents, contractors, or service providers are operating in company’s facilities. This means that your data could be stored and processed in a jurisdiction (such as a different state, province, nation, or governmental jurisdiction) with different data protection rules than your own.
You may be able to remove certain information about yourself inside our service. If you wish to change, correct, or remove any part of the information you have supplied to us, please contact our support team by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will manually alter or remove the part of the information you requested.
Please be aware, however, that there may be circumstances in which we are required by law or have a legitimate reason to continue storing particular data.
When Do We Disclose Your Information?
Your personal information may be transferred in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of the company’s assets. Before any of your private information is shared with a third party that has its own privacy practices, we will notify you in advance.
Required by Law:
In response to law or legal requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency), the Company may be forced to release Your Personal Data.
Other Mandates From The Law:
In the good faith opinion that such action is necessary, the company may share your personal data to:
- Respect a statutory requirement.
- To protect the business and its assets.
- Investigate or prevent fraud related to the Service
- To prevent harm to Service Users or the general public.
- Limit your risk of legal trouble.
- Protect against legal obligations.
Cookies are text files containing a string of characters that can be used to track the browsing habits of an individual computer. These are bits of information that are permanently kept on your hard disk by a website that you visit.
These “cookies” allow us to track user behaviour on our site so we can enhance and perfect our Service. You’ll be notified when you’re receiving a cookie and can choose whether or not to accept it. Refusing our cookies may prevent you from using certain features of our Service.
Our Service Providers:
We may contract with external service providers and individual for the following reasons:
- To aid in the operation of our Service; to deliver our Service on our behalf; to carry out Service-related services; or to give us with feedback regarding our Service and its usability.
- We feel it is important to make our Service users aware that these entities may have access to personally identifiable information.
The purpose is so they can carry out the responsibilities we’ve given them on our behalf. However, they must keep the information confidential and use it only for its intended function.
We recognize the importance of preserving the privacy of your personal information and are committed to using reasonable and appropriate ways to do so. Keep in mind, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us online or store on our servers.
Links To External Sites:
There could be external links inside our Service. A link to an external website will take you away from this one. Please be aware that we do not own or maintain these sites. As a result, please take the time to read the respective sites’ Privacy Policies. Third-party sites and services may contain content, rules, and practices that we do not control and for which we take no responsibility.
Confidentiality of Minors:
No one under the age of 13 may use our Services in any capacity. No information from users under the age of 13 will be collected. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will destroy such data as soon as possible. Please get in touch with us if you discover that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent.